You can’t always trust everything you see on the internet. However, the moon phase calculator is still going viral on TikTok and we want to talk about how accurate this actually is. Finding the right partner is one of the most important decisions we make in our lives. However, it can be hard to find the right match. Fortunately, there are ways to narrow down your search and find a compatible match. Here we will discuss how moon phases affect compatibility and how they can play into your romantic life.
Introduction to Moon Phases
The Earth's moon follows a cyclical pattern of phases, encompassing the new moon, the waxing crescent moon, the first quarter moon, the waxing gibbous moon, and eventually transitioning to the waning gibbous and full moons. These phases are closely tied to astrological signs and personality traits.
- The new moon signifies fresh beginnings, providing an opportunity to plant the seeds of our aspirations and dreams for the months ahead.
- The waxing crescent moon emerges, it symbolizes growth and expansion, granting us a chance to explore opportunities that are just beyond our current reach.
- Transitioning from a waxing crescent to a first quarter moon, it takes on new meanings, particularly in the realm of relationships and partnerships, whether they exist presently or lie in our future.
- The waxing gibbous phase carries profound significance as it embodies potentiality, a glimpse into what could be realized with some adjustments in our lives. It also presents an ideal time for devising plans on how to accomplish these goals as we advance into the next phase of growth, which is the waning gibbous stage, or towards maturity represented by the full moon.
General Moon Phase Compatibility
- New moon individuals look for new ways to connect with their partner outside of the household in order to keep their relationships strong and connected. These phases show they care by creating these new bonds through connectivity.
- Waxing crescent moon individuals crave stability in all their relationships. They feel comforted by the routine acts of their partner showing and telling them how deeply they care for them. These relationships are very communicative.
- First quarter moon individuals thrive on freedom and need their alone time in order to reset. These relationships work better when each partner gives the time to be alone and know how to act both together as partners and individuals.
- Waxing Gibbous individuals are very in tune with their feelings and emotions. They know exactly how they’re feeling and how to communicate that to their partner. Those born under this moon phase look for partners that are good listeners and communicators.
- Full moon individuals jump fully into their relationships. They wear their hearts on their sleeves and are fully devoted to their partners. Their partners never question whether or not they are loving and devoted to them.
- Waning gibbous phases are always striving for commitment. They feel more stabilized when they are committed to one another. These bonds thrive when each partner is showing their constant commitment to each other through their time and energy.
- The last quarter moon consistently shows compassion to all of their relationships. When their partner is down or feels a certain emotion they also take on these feelings. They are great listeners and a good friend to everyone in their life.
- The waning crescent moon individual is the life of the party in their relationship. They love to stay busy and do everything with their partner. They seek new adventures that both can experience together for the first time. These relationships are never boring.
Same Moon Phase Compatibility
People with the same moon phase are naturally compatible, but not always in the way you would think. For example, people with the same moon phase will experience the same highs and lows of their cycle. This can create a deep emotional connection. It may be difficult for two people with different moon phases to understand each other because they don't know what it feels like to be at that point in their cycle. The upside is that people with the same moon phase will understand each other.
The downside is that they may also try to control one another's feelings and moods because they relate so well to one another.
This article has outlined how to find the best match for your moon phase. When they say it’s all written in the stars, they’re not lying! When it comes to love, it pays to know your sign.